Friday, February 6, 2009

I don't know how many more times I will get to write for a while. So if you don't hear from me (blogging, Facebooking, or e-mailing) it's not because I don't love you...we are going down to Green River this Monday and (hopefully) finding a house (to rent, we aren't buying yet)...like we could afford to buy down there yet. Those housing prices are OUTRAGEOUS!!!! When we do buy we are just going to have to buy a house that has enough room to build on to because everything with enough rooms is about $100,000 out of our price range. There was 1 or 2 that were only about $30,000 - $40,000 out of our price range...but still out of our price range. (I wish we could stay here and get that house in Inkom though...I LOVED THAT HOUSE). Oh well. So we don't know how long we are going to be in Green River, however long it takes to find a place to live I guess. Then we are going to come back here and pack everything up and then move that weekend I hope. I am REALLY, REALLY, REALLY excited though about my sister coming. She is going to meet us in Green River and come back with us to help pack. It'll be good to laugh again. I mean I do laugh, but it's never like laughing with my Sister and my Mom. It's the kind of laughing that my Dad comes out into the living room to tell us to "Quit or you're going to make Karen go into labor." kind of laughing. LOL (I love you Daddy). So our apartment got rented yesterday (well, they put a deposit on the house so as soon as we are out they are going to move in), so we can get out of our lease so we don't have to be paying for a house here (that we aren't going to be living in) until May AND paying for a place in Green River. We were a little worried about that. But it seems that we were meant to be in Green River for some reason because everything seems to just be "falling into place" for us to get the job (in just a few weeks)...and the same day that Jon was officially done with his Ash Grove job, and then someone coming in and renting the place immediately after we found out when we were moving (it was like 2 days after we found out exactly when we would be moving they came and rented the house), and we are going to take 2 cars when we go down to Green River because we were planning on selling one of the cars (we have 3 because we HAD to get a mini-van and still haven't been able to sell the Buick or the Taurus) so Jon will drive the Buick down and I will drive the mini van and we will leave it at our house that we rent (or in storage down there if we can't find a place to live yet) and then when we move for good Jon will drive the moving truck with the Taurus on the back and I will drive the mini-van again. Oh, I hope I can get all of the stuff done that I need to without my head exploding or going into labor or something. Well, I don't think that I have anything else to say. Oh yeah, a little side note ONLY 40 DAYS UNTIL DAVEY COMES HOME!!!! I'm so very excited about that. Yeah!

No comments: