Alright so Jon says we are 75% sure about "Justin Michael Egeland" for our baby's name. (Because I'm 100% and he's about 50/50). He's hoping for "Sven Wolfgang Egeland" (He says he's serious...but it's just one of those things that I don't WANT to belive he would do that to his own flesh and blood, so I don't believe him). So anyone that can talk him OUT of "Sven Wolfgang" it would be much appreciated...LUKE (Hey, you owe me after introducing him to that stupid game). Heck, I would be on the verge of liking Shelley if she was the one to talk him out of that...maybe LOL!
So everyone keeps asking about where we are moving to...WE DON'T KNOW! We don't have anything specific yet. We are still looking. And if anyone knows of anyone who needs an Environmental Engineer (Or Jon says he's thinking about becoming a Poo-Smith...uh, yeah...just like Stongbad's friend). He's got some experience and no P.E. and we would like to stay in the North West part of the United States in a place that would be good to raise a family.
And now, it's late and I am going to bed. Just thought I would quickly inform everyone
of what's going on in our lives right now...to the extent that we know what's going on.
2 comments:
Hello Sven! :)
Hahahahahahahaha! That's all I can get out.
Post a Comment