YEAH! I'M IN THE 30's now! Woo-hoo! 39 more days (give or take) and I am going to have a baby boy to hold in my arms...and I am NEVER going to sleep again! :( But, at least I will be NOT sleeping in a house instead of NOT sleeping in a motel. Woo-hoo AGAIN! Oh, and that makes me a little sad at the same time because when the baby comes Ethan will go into Nursery a few weeks later...why won't my kids listen to me...I told them both to just stay at this age and stop growing up....neither one of them are listening to me. I worry about that Sunday. Topher has never had a problem with me leaving him. If I left him with someone and said "This is so-n-so, they are OK." Then he's like "Great! I won't even notice when you leave." But Ethan has never been OK with me leaving him with anyone. He's always worried that I am going to leave him. Especially since after I left him with my Aunt Tamina. Jon and I had to go to his interview without the kids, so we left him with my Aunt for 3 days...he was positive that we were NEVER coming back. He about killed himself getting down the stairs when I came in the door...poor guy. I hope he'll get used to it (if not for his sake, then for the nursery leader's sake).
So as far as the house goes they should have everything taken care of in about 3 weeks (to tlhe day). I am going to send the boys to the people doing the loan and let them take care of 2 kids that don't have anywhere to run around....besides thier legs....and then see how quickly they can get things done. They are being SO very slow. I think that they are going to take as much time as they can possibly get away with.
And, quick question that has NOTHING to do with the house or the baby...Is anyone out there that I know going to the Stampin' Up! convention in Aug. I thought it would be fun to go. It's in SLC (I don't know if that's where they usually have it or not) but I thought since it would be not too far away now and I don't have to be driving 8 hours or more to get there...I thought it would be fun to go. But it would be more fun if I knew someone there. And anyone that went to any of the previous conventions....let me know if it was worth the money.
2 comments:
These next few weeks, you might try going to nursery with Ethan, and then when the baby comes, it might be enough acclamation for him to be OK with it. A lot of people did that when I was the nursery leader in Powell. You might miss a few weeks of Relief Society, but then you can have some of the treats too ;)
He's not old enough these next few weeks...they are REALLY strict about 18 mos. means 18 mos. here. And he won't be 18 mos until after Justin is born...good suggestion though...it would have worked well in Butte.
Post a Comment