I have decided that being pregnant and having 2 sick kids are just not good combinations. I've decided that it makes me feel even worse for them when they are still so polite even when they feel like that. Last night (after the 4th time Chris had thrown up) I had him at the sink and was washing him up and he says "Thank you Mom...I sorry, Topher sick." That just made me want to cry. Every time I cleaned him up or held him, or put him back to bed or all the other stuff that goes along with taking care of a sick child he always made sure to say "thank you". I made sure when he appoligized to let him know that it wasn't his fault. Ethan was a bit of a different story. He was sick the way a normal child gets sick. Which is to say he spent FOREVER screaming like a little girl. I made him take a nap and he's much better now. Still sick, but not screaming and fighting.
Other than that there is nothing new here. Only a few more days and we will be in our own house. We won't have the internet yet, but we wil get it as soon as we can so I can up date everyone. I promise that I will be extatic when we get in. And the movers are supposed to be there the day after. Then 2 more weeks and we will have a baby. Then things will be "normal" again. As normal as they will be from here on out I suppose.
No comments:
Post a Comment