Everyday I am getting a little more worried and a little less worried about having a girl (No that's not an announcement...just a thought). When I watch the boys playing...or Christopher playing and Ethan trying to survive might be more accurate...I hope that I will have a boy - for the baby's sake anyhow. Then sometimes I don't worry so much. Like the other day when I was eating and I was resting my plate on my belly and Chris came up and told me "No, no, careful of baby" then he kissed my belly and patted it and said "Baby Okay?...Oh, good" then got down and went to play. It was very cute.
We are finally having Ethan's birthday today. We were going to have it on Saturday, but we ended up taking longer than we thought to run errands. So we decided to have it on Sunday (on his birthday), but then I had to go home teaching with Jon because his partner's family all got sick. And the last lady we went to talked and talked and talked (which was alright, I think she was just lonely), but Ethan was asleep by the time we got home, so we decided to have it today...hopefully it actually happens today. I will make sure to post pictures when it does happen. :)
I think we have pretty much settled on the house in Inkom. I'm not sure exactly what we are waiting for though. I think that someone has Jon talked into the idea that the housing market is going to all of the sudden PLUMMET in Inkom (Luke). I'm not holding my breath. Besides the market in Inkom isn't really in demand right now. As in there are only 3 houses in Inkom to choose from if we want to live there. And we kind of have our hearts set on the one (I think...anyone that knows Jon, knows that I kind of have to guess what he is thinking). I know I really want that one. And I prayed about it and it felt like it would be a good choice. So I guess we will see. When we get back from vacation I am going to have Sonnet (who for some reason LOVES house hunting) come with me to see the house. I think that would be fun anyhow. Maybe we will leave Jon at home with the kids (since they have all already seen it 2x). There are a few things that I want to look at. I found a web-site a while ago that has a list of things that annoy the heck out of you when you move into a new house, but you don't think to look for BEFORE you move in. So I will take that list with me and look. Plus this house has a wood fireplace, which will be great because Jon can get free wood from work that we have been using. And that would stink to go to all of that work cutting and chopping and splitting, etc. just to have to leave the wood here for someone else to use. And it's got a huge garage so we could store some wood in there so I don't have to actually go OUTSIDE in the snow to get the wood. That would be very nice too.
Other than that I have just been trying to reclaim my house. It seems a hurricain Topher and Ethan keep coming through. I read somewhere that housework is like tying beads with no knot in the end...so true. I have mostly reclaimed the bathroom, and I don't think Chris and Ethan's rooms should take too long. But all the rest is a different story. Pray for me...I'm going in.
No comments:
Post a Comment