Friday, October 15, 2010

I love this family!

My boys are the greatest! Ethan was sitting on a stool and leaned over to get his blanket that was on the floor. Obviously, he tipped over, then as I was heading over to see if he was alright I could see the stool going too. He flipped head over heels on the way down, so when the stool fell it landed right on top of him, hitting him in the head. As I scooped him up in my arms and was cradling him and checking that he was alright I saw Topher JUMP UP from the table (he was eating lunch) and run over to Ethan. Then I saw Justin running as fast as his little legs could carry him, both were coming to see if Ethan was alright. Justin gave him a hug and said "Brother OK? And then Topher got up and spanked the chair yelling "Don't you hurt my Ethan! SHAME ON YOU!" Then Topher picked up the blanket that Ethan was reaching for when he fell and wrapped it around him. Then Topher went and got 2 of HIS favorite blankets so that he would feel better. Justin saw this and decided to follow suite. He went and got Ethan's frog blanket and gave it to him. It was so stinkin' cute. Apparently Topher went and got 2 pillows because they are laying on the kitchen floor together showing each other their owies. :)

No comments: